1. Derebari Sea Overview
The Derebari Sea is the body of water bordered by the Larôss region to the north-west, the Kingdom of Derebar to the north-east and the Annakronôss Cape in the south. Its waters are especially turbulent where it blends into the Fair Isles Sea, making the crossing much safer along the Annakronôss Cape by way of Annakronôss itself or off the coasts of Balarnok, the later being mostly shunned due to its proximity to contaminated waters and the presence of pirates and raiders hired by the mercenary cartels operating in the Ravarnôss region.
2. Ports of the Derebari Sea
The main ports of the regions are:
- Sumara, Capital of Derebar, arguably the wealthiest city in the world;
- Numia, the second largest city in Derebar, home to the Royal Derebari Shipyards;
- Draganor the Empress, the main port of Larôss, guards the access to the Frontôss Sea from the south;
- Annakronôss, sitting steadfast atop the cape south of the Derebari Sea, giving its name to the whole peninsula.
Writer : Guillaume Lupien